Answered By: Jennifer Luzadder
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2015     Views: 5

Not without permission, either in writing or from the Terms of Use.

If you want to "deep-link" to something (i.e., link to a page or element that is not the home page of a site), you must consider permissions.

  1. Check the CCC Annual License to see if the site is covered; if so, follow the guidelines given by the CCC as set forth under the Academic License.
  2. If the content is not covered by the CCC, check the Terms of Use for the site.
  3. If you cannot comfortably determine that the Terms of Use allows for usage of the work in a course template,seek permission.

Contact Us