Answered By: Keeley L'Esperance Last Updated: May 26, 2015 Views: 20
Answered By: Keeley L'Esperance
Last Updated: May 26, 2015 Views: 20
Daily overdue fines are no longer assessed for late materials. See below for more details regarding items that are more than 30 days overdue.
- Items not returned by the due date will generate an Overdue Notice sent to the email address of the Library user.
- Items overdue more than 30 days will be considered lost. At that time, a bill will be sent by regular mail notifying the Library user of the replacement cost.
- Failure to return and pay for items borrowed 30 days after the due date will result in all Library debts being applied to the student financial account.
Fees for lost and damaged materials:
- Fees for a lost or damaged item will equal the replacement cost of the item plus a $5.00 processing fee.
- Full refunds will be given for items lost, paid for and later found and returned to the Library within a six-month time period from the last due date.